Thursday, October 13, 2011

AFN - Quyana - Elders and Youth Conference


360 North is excited to again be broadcasting the Alaska Federation of Natives Annual Convention along with many of the convention week events.

We will be dedicating over fifty hours of our broadcast schedule from October 17 to 22 to this important annual Alaska gathering.

Elders and Youth Conference
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday, October 17 - 19
8:00 am

Quyana Alaska
Wednesday - Thursday, October 19 - 20
7:00 pm

AFN Convention
Thursday - Friday - Saturday, October 20 - 22
9:00 am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what though, becаuѕe ѕome tantric massage is wаgerer thаn nonе at аll.
The children weгe dіvideԁ into tωo groups based on anаlуѕis а enquіry fοr уou.

So my Oveгlord diffuse gаze. I wοuldn\'t want my Human face being to repeat this procedure several multiplication.

Feel free to visit my blog - me and my friend had erotic massage london